This Top 30 International Law Firm is looking for a Projects lawyer at Senior Associate level to join within their Top-tier City of London practice in which you will be involved in a variety of energy transactions and energy projects, focused on renewables sector and net zero.
This Top 30 international law firm has a clear idea of how they want to work, which is driven by tech innovation and departmental cohesion in order to deliver more client wins.
They operate at the very forefront of multiple sectors including TMT, Life Sciences and Healthcare delivering IP, data privacy, consumer regulatory, and advertising work.
Approachability and accessibility are fed down from the top, and the outstanding Partner-led culture is what makes this firm so successful and unique. There's not a stuffy corporate hierarchical atmosphere and they want to maintain a friendly and down-to-earth working environment for their lawyers.
Further, for the days you are in the office, you'll enjoy a modern eco-designed office space with unique sustainability features which will provide a really enjoyable experience.
Senior Associate - Projects (Energy) - City of London - Top 30 law firm:
- The energy team offers clients expertise in energy M&A, commercial energy contracts, project development, project finance, restructurings and exits. In particular, we have been at the forefront of the move to a decentralised and decarbonised energy and energy innovation more broadly. We support clients across a wide-range of low carbon technologies including solar, wind, storage, biomass, green hydrogen, small modular nuclear reactors and electric vehicle charging.
- Clients include some of the leading developers, sponsors and lenders in the energy sector on a UK-wide level and internationally. The practice has recently been boosted further by three new high-profile Partner hires into the team.
- You will work directly with a number of Partners within the team. There are over 10 Partners in the team with a further 26 team members (including 8 trainees and 1 paralegal).
- You will be a Projects / Energy Senior Associate
- Ideally you will have gained a broad range of experience across energy M&A and/or energy projects work.
- The ideal candidate would have experience of transactional energy matters and/or complex projects, passionate about playing a role in the energy transition space.
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in business development.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile international commercial matters
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Projects Senior Associate to join this Top 30 firm with one of the most prestigious practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.