Senior Private Client Solicitor | part-time | Chislehurst, South East London
This firm punch well above their weight regarding the quality of work. They are a regional firm with several offices across Kent, London and Surrey. They now stand at over 80 staff and re looking to grow further. They have a client base which is very impressive and would not be expected of a firm of their size.
The company has attracted Lawyers from Top 50 firms out of the City, who want a better work-life balance, but want to retain a high quality of work. You will find a working environment with no politics, flexibility, friendly culture, and an unprecedented staff retention rate.
- The firm is seeking to recruit a part-time Senior Private Client Solicitor into their well-regarded and ambitious team in Chislehurst.
- In this role you will work closely with the small but successful and well-regarded Private Client team. You will handle a manageable caseload of very high-quality work and you will have ample opportunity to progress within the firm and will deal with a broad Private Client caseload, which includes; Trusts, Powers of Attorney, estate administration, Court of protection and preparation of Wills.
- This role will offer you an excellent platform to progress; you will be surrounded by a team of talented professionals who will guide you on your journey of growth.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with 4+ years PQE. However, this is not set in stone and I encourage both junior and senior solicitors to apply.
- Local contacts, client following would be highly advantageous
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
- You will be ambitious, as this position will give you the platform for growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-time Private Client Solicitor to join this friendly, forward-thinking regional firm based in South East London.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion.