Private Client Solicitors (NQ-3 PQE) looking for a varied and high-quality caseload, an excellent work-life balance, and a proactive market-leading team, this Edinburgh opportunity could be for you.
This boutique Scottish firm is known for cultivating a supportive and friendly working environment, as well as the quality of its legal advice and depth of expertise.
This small independent Scottish firm has a fabled history and is renowned in the market for punching well above its weight and providing exemplary legal advice.
Staff working at the firm benefit greatly from a friendly and supportive environment, where they can weave work around their lives with ease. The firm has a non-stuffy, and forward-thinking feel which places its staff at the centre of its success.
Considering its modest size, it is all the more impressive that the firm has been recognised with numerous Legal 500 and Chamber & Partner rankings. Many of the lawyers at the firm have gained individual recognition in these legal directories for their expertise, again showing the quality of the firm.
If you are seeking to work with a friendly team and develop a reputation as an expert within your practice area of choice, this is an excellent firm to work with.
Working as part of a collegiate team, you will support this established and growing Edinburgh Private Client team to service a dynamic caseload of clients, including families, small businesses, entrepreneurs and HNW individuals.
Variety of work creates a refreshing role where you will take ownership of clients to provide a range of advice on asset protection, estate planning, business continuity, tax and executry administration.
You will work with large trusts and estates, support succession planning, and create and execute wills and power of attorneys. Additionally, the team undertake work with guardianship and capacity cases.
Clients and cases span the full gamut of size and complexity, meaning the role will provide the successful candidate to gained unrivalled practical experience.
You will be empowered to manage your workload independently and will be in a strong position to develop your own book of clients and become an expert in the area of Private Client law.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is an ambitious solicitor with experience in Private Client
- NQs will be considered on the basis of passion for the sector and soft-skills
- Ability to manage caseload independently
- Has first-rate customer service and relationship management
- Are an excellent verbal/written communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members alike
- Has a proactive, innovative and value-adding mindset
What's on offer
- Join a market-leading firm
- Benefit from a positive working environment and culture
- Diversity in clientele and workload
- First-rate career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Favourable benefits package
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, call or email now for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this isn't quite right, reach out to find out about other roles we are currently recruiting for, or to have a general chat about your career and the current legal market.