This firm punch well above their weight regarding the quality of work. They are a regional firm with several offices across Kent, London and Surrey. They now stand at over 80 staff and re looking to grow further.
They have a client base which is very impressive and would not be expected of a firm of their size. Their customers include; Large developers, Owner managed businesses, National retailers and well known household brands. But as well as this you will find they have a real niche of dealing with entrepreneurs who are highly successful with some of which doubling their turnover every year. You will not find at this firm that any two days are the same - making this a highly interesting proposition.
The company has attracted Lawyers from Top 50 firms out of the City, who want a better work-life balance, but want to retain a high quality of work. You will find a working environment with no politics, flexibility, friendly culture, and an unprecedented staff retention rate.
- In this role you will work closely with the small but successful and well-regarded Private Client team. You will handle a manageable caseload of very high-quality work and you will have ample opportunity to progress within the firm and will deal with a broad Private Client caseload, which includes; Trusts, Powers of Attorney, estate administration, Court of protection and preparation of Wills.
- This role will offer you an excellent platform to progress; you will be surrounded by a team of talented professionals who will guide you on your journey of growth.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with 2+ years PQE. However, this is not set in stone and I encourage both junior and senior solicitors to apply.
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
- You will be ambitious, as this position will give you the platform for growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this friendly, forward-thinking regional firm based in their Sevenoaks, Kent office.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion.