As a junior private client solicitor, you will receive an excellent level of mentoring, career development, learning and progression.
This City of London firm has a heritage dating back over 100 years. The firm has a very international client base, with Lawyers regularly travelling overseas; they have a solid client base in France, Italy, Poland and South Africa.
It is common to find the practice working on the other side of a large city and west-end practices. The firm describes itself as a City firm with a conscious. It offers work-life balance and agile working, with the ability to work from home.
The firm stands at 35 staff, impressively over a third of their staff have been at the firm for over 25 years, with a large number who have also been at the firm for over ten years. In addition, the firm has an excellent staff retention rate.
The firm has a lovely culture that runs throughout the practice, which has a family feel. They invest in their Lawyers heavily, and it is common to find that Lawyers at the practice outweigh their contemporaries at other firms. They offer an excellent environment for career investment and development; the growing number of homegrown partners demonstrates that they house well. It is a commonplace to find junior Lawyers working side by side with partners; even at a very junior level, all Lawyers can get involved in business development and marketing, allowing Lawyers to hone not just their technical skills but also their business acumen.
The firm takes a real sense of pride in how they take care of its staff and ensure everyone has a voice in the running of the practice.
You will find a varied client base that includes HNW individuals, Well-known individuals who are in the media spotlight, interesting OMB, SME and some national companies. The variety and breadth of the work and clients, will make for an interesting role.
The firm are seeking to hire a Private Client Solicitor to join this firm in their City of London office.
Private Client is a core area for the firm, and the department plays a central focus to the firms offering. Private Client is an area where the firm has an excellent reputation and a client base built up literally over 100 years. You will join a team of four but will also work closely with other departments.
- You will receive an excellent level of support, mentoring and career development
- High-quality work with an international flavour
- The ability to work from home if desired
- You will deal with a varied caseload, which will include, but not be limited to; Wills and probates, trusts, estates and lasting powers of attorney.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with between NQ - 4 years PQE
- You will have sat at least one seat in private client
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills
- International experience is of advantage but not essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure.
Apply now for immediate consideration this Private Client Solicitor role based in the City of London. Do feel free to call for a confidential conversation.