This forward thinking, highly reputable regional practise in Kent has been established for over a century. They stand apart from other firms in the region due to their friendly, supportive culture and the quality driven, individualised and personal approach that they deliver to their clients.
The firm cultivates a working environment which promotes taking exceptional care of its staff and clients which is reflected in its high levels of employee retention and a resoundingly positive and encouraging working environment.
The Firm & Role
- Whilst this firm has an impressive heritage, it has embraced modern ways of working and has a progressive culture which is encouraging and collegiate.
- You will find that the firm is forward-thinking, dynamic, and professional. They place client care at the heart of what they do, due to this approach they have an excellent referral network, leading to warm and familiar working relationships.
- The firm attracts a number of professionals from the City who have sought an improved work/life balance and a more relaxed lifestyle, as such, you will be surrounded by a team of talented professionals who will guide you in your day-to-day tasks and support your ambitions.
- The firm has a strong social aspect running through its culture, with regular team events in the diary and the working environment has a real family feel to it with a relaxed and sympathetic nature.
- They have a modern, dynamic, friendly, and supportive team culture where everyone gets on very well. They are multi-service practice but property, and private client are their two most buoyant areas. They work with some HNW estates agents, and most their transactions are high end. The firm has an ethos of giving the highest level of client service and charging a fee that reflects this, and for this reason, they do not overload staff.
- You will work as part of the busy team handling HNW Private Client work, this includes: Wills. Trusts, Tax, Probate. Estate, Administration, LPA's and Court of Protection
- You will be working alongside senior members of the practice, assisting in growing and developing the department in the regions. This role is designed for an ambitious solicitor who is seeking a role with progression at its core.
The ideal candidate
- You must be a qualified Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive NQ-5 years of running your own varied Private Client files
- STEP Member or working towards would be beneficial, although those keen to commence the STEP qualification are encouraged to apply
- The opportunity to join a legal 500 ranked firm
- Mixed and dynamic caseload of HNW Private Client matters
- A very friendly team consisting of motivated individuals
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a growing regional practice based in Maidstone, Kent.