Are you seeking a positive working environment where lawyers are creative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial? This award winning and highly reputable firm is ascending through the rankings and is growing its presence in a number of practice areas - as such it is seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join its highly professional, friendly and collaborative team based in Canterbury, Kent.
- This unique and well esteemed firm is buzzing with energy and is making noise in the legal market following a recent period of growth. They are multi-award winners and deal with a quality of work which finds them up against top departments acting on the other side.
- The firm's collegiate approach between departments provides an unparalleled level of efficiency, allowing them to provide clients with the best advice in a cost-effective manner.
- The practice believes in offering exceptional standards of client care, and charging well for the work and value that they add. The firm is Partner led and their relatively flat structure allows exposure to interesting, high quality work and access to senior lawyers, allowing junior lawyers and paralegals a strong base to grow their career from.
- If you are seeking an opportunity to be part of a firm that has a people focused approach, whether regarding their colleagues, clients, lawyers on the other side, then this could well be the opportunity for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor with 1+ year PQE to join a flourishing practice based in Canterbury, Kent.
- In this role, you will be undertaking a broad and dynamic caseload consisting of wills, probate, administration of estates, trusts and much more. the firm has a strong reputation for Private Client and particularly probate work. Their London offering allows them to deal with city level work in the regions.
- You will be joining a Private Client team with lots of potential for further growth. The department deals with many referral / repeat clients as a direct result of their reputation in the local market and they are looking to grow further as they are very busy.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 1yr+ PQE - there is no upper limit to this experience and more senior level candidates up to Partner level are encouraged to apply
- You will have an eye for detail and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be ambitious, as this position will give you the platform for growth.
Whats on offer?
- An above market rate salary coupled with an excellent benefits package
- The opportunity to put a stamp on a role
- Autonomy to grow your own personal private client offering and practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a growing practice based in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call me for a confidential discussion about the role.