This department specializes in a variety of HNW matters including wills, estates, tax matters, trusts, and much more.
The variety in work allows their fee earners to service a dynamic caseload for their fee earners to draw experience from, whilst building close, long-lasting, and often personal relationships with their clients.
You will form a part of a collegiate team whilst working closely alongside the partnership with a view of progressing, benefitting heavily from the firm's ethos of promoting internally.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor, and you will be NQ-3 years PQE.
- You will have an appreciation of the importance of relationship-building.
- Excellent organization skills to manage your own caseload with supervision from experienced individuals.
What's On Offer
- The opportunity to join a family-friendly, leading regional firm with a HNW client base
- Competitive salaries.
- Excellent scope for progression to develop your career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Lawyer to further their career within a supportive, leading regional firm in Witney, Oxfordshire.