Private Client Senior Solicitor | Horsham/Remote
This leading regional firm attracts city lawyers seeking to focus on quality work, without the negative aspects often associated with larger firms. So, if you are a Private Client Solicitor looking to join a growing, highly-regarded practice in West Sussex, this could be the opportunity to take your career in the right direction.
- This firm is one of the most progressive firms in the region, offering a great deal of flexibility and a truly friendly environment; they have built a reputation that many firms around them are envious of. Seeking to hire due to an influx of work, their incredibly strong business development plans have seen this firm grow rapidly in just a short time.
- Founded by experienced Managing Partners, this firm started from day one with a impressive following, meaning that as their reputation has grown, their work has increased further. The ethos within this practice is centred around quality, not quantity.
- This firm specialises in all aspects of the property space and has begun its expansion into other areas, meaning that this practice has become well known for its quality of work within the region.
Seeking a Private Client Solicitor 5+ years PQE to join this growing team in Horsham, Sussex.
- Working closely with the experienced Partners, you will be helping to build a Private Client team at one of the regions fastest-growing firms. Recently taking on a solicitor from a top 100 firm to develop a team in the family law industry, they are now looking to do the same in the Private Client space.
- Offering full support, this firm will help you achieve your long-term goals in a personal and professional capacity, whilst allowing you to build the team with a good deal of autonomy.
- This firm have the infrastructure to consider people working fully remote for this role.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with 5+ years of relevant PQE
- You will have excellent communication and team skills
- You will be keen for business development and career progression
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Excellent opportunity for business development
- Closely working with market leading lawyers
- Lucrative benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a growing Private Client team.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.