This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal to join a fast growing modern law firm in Worthing, West Sussex. This firm are keen to offer career progression and is ahead of the curve. You will be given an opportunity to progress within the firm and hone your skills in a supportive, team-oriented environment.
- With offices based in Worthing, West Sussex and further plans to grow, the firm are looking for enthusiastic, quality-driven individuals to join their team and really hit the ground running with enthusiasm.
- The firm deal with a broad array of clientele, varying from medium-high network clients to referral works from existing clients. The firm are incredibly proud of their focus, and delivery of bespoke services to their clients. Consequently, a significant amount of their works originates from referral caseloads.
- This practice has a reputation for being incredibly approachable, reliable and as a result, they boast a fantastic staff attrition rate.
- This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal in Worthing, West Sussex
- You will undertake work, providing a supportive role, across a wide variety of private client matters.You will work alongside a well-established senior solicitor dealing with private client work including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate, administration of estates and deputyship.
- This provides an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within a friendly collegiate team that is widely recognised for its expertise in the area.
- You will have enthusiasm for private client matters as you support the team in this role.
- Current experience as a Private Client Legal Assistant or Private Client Paralegal is essential
- You will be able to be flexible in your approach and willing to undertake a range of tasks.
- You will have excellent communication skills as you will converse with a wide array of clients.
What's on Offer:
- Highly competitive salaries coupled with great progression opportunities.
- A chance to join a friendly practice who are growing
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
- On-site parking
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal who is looking to develop their career by working at a highly respectable practice in Worthing, West Sussex.