This Top 50 firm has a top-tier team and they are looking to expand their team in Reading with a Non-Contentious construction solicitor
A level of City work is now being carried out by the regional team, providing a new level of cohesion and expertise to service clients with recent clients of note including major international banks and investment companies.
This highly prestigious firm has a global reach and has become one of the pioneers in creating private wealth and facilitating growth across a range of personal and business services.
They have rapidly accelerated through the legal rankings in recent years; there are no upper limits when it comes to expansion and long-term commercial growth plans for this firm.
In recent years their construction team has gone from strength to strength in recent years and are particularly active in the tech, pharma, and healthcare sectors.
This top 50 firm is seeking a skilled Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor to join their team in Reading.
You will provide expert advice and support on construction projects, from inception to completion. Responsibilities include drafting contracts, ensuring legal compliance, and mitigating risks.
The ideal candidate has will 1+ years of experience (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE) in non-contentious construction law, strong communication skills, and a proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- In-depth knowledge of UK construction law, contracts, and regulations.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, organization, and decision-making abilities.
- To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to [email address]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
This is a highly coveted opportunity, suitable for a non-contentious construction solicitor to join a tier 1 team in Reading.