This well-regarded Legal 500 firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Solicitor (1yr+ PQE) to join their team in Ashford, Kent. If you're looking forward-thinking and progressive firm with accessible career progression pathways, this is an excellent opportunity to consider.
The Firm & Role
- This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the Kent community and across the wider South East area, having been in operation for over 300 years. They are a first choice for many individuals and businesses and have built a solid foundation of generational clients.
- They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next generation partners.
- In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
- You will run your own mixed caseload including commercial/residential landlord and tenant disputes, professional negligence, debt recovery, partnership disputes and contentious probate. Alternatively you may be a sector specialist in property litigation or contested probate as the department is looking at growth across a range of contentious areas
- Civil or Commercial Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 1 year PQE. In addition, more senior candidates are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Proven track record in handling a range of dispute resolution matters
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
- A genuine meritocracy and opportunity to develop
- Thriving workload with the chance to put your own stamp on the department
This leading regional firm is seeking to appoint a career minded Litigation Solicitor in order to grow their busy Ashford office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.