This Top 20 international firm is looking to strengthen its Funds practice with a high calibre Associate or Counsel level hire.
This fund and asset management practice is considered one of the most well-regarded and you will join in with their successful practice with a focus on fund formation work.
Considered one of the world's leading professional services businesses with over 25 offices across the globe, this firm is the proud recipient of multiple accolades across the Legal 500, Chambers, Times, Financial Times, Thomas Reuters, and numerous other publications.
Their vision for 2020 and the next decade is clear cut and this firm has no plans on slowing down on their growth. With this comes every opportunity for a vast arrange of international work and international secondments. Considered one of the big tech firms you will never be far away from the growing tech empire within the legal sphere.
This is a fantastic position for a Funds Senior Associate or Counsel level Lawyer (5-7 PQE) to join this leading Top 20 International practice within their City of London office.
This funds team is highly regarded and they are ranked highly across Listed, Private and Real Estate Funds. The group advise some of the world's best-known financial institutions on their fund-raising activity and fund investment programmes - working in everything from tech-start-ups to major infrastructure projects.
- The core areas of the practice is Private Funds (fund formation and fundraising work (acting for general partners and managers) for private equity, as well as infrastructure and private debt funds. Also, regularly advising on secondary transactions, an area of growth with the private equity funds space).
- Closed-ended listed funds - working with matters that cover IPO's on the premium segment of the main market, the specialist fund segment and the AIM Market, secondary issues, reorganisations and M&A - acting for London investment funds, their managers and their financial sponsors. This firm is the market leader in direct lending funds/listed alternative credit strategies.
- Real Estate Funds - covering both real estate investment trusts (REITs) and private funds utilising limited partnership, unit trust and corporate structures globally.
- As well as this, GP Led secondaries, liquidity and risk management and company filing regulations.
- You will be a 3-5 PQE solicitor qualified in England & Wales.
- You will have worked within a respectable funds private practice or in-house team.
- Ability to work on complex funds matters as well as having a solid understanding within this space.