This top 100 firm can offer unrivalled opportunities in terms of career progression and development. They have an excellent system whereby no matter what your level of experience, you will be part of a training cohort program. You be encouraged to take on a level of responsibility that outstrips Lawyers at other firms, giving you far more in the way of not just technical ability, but you will attend events, undertake networking, and work alongside experienced Partners who will help develop you and shape your career.
You will also find that the firm has a growing number of homegrown partners. The firm encourages Lawyers to take their careers in the direction that they want. A good example of this is a number of Lawyers who have over recent years expressed an interest in developing a niche that the firm doesn't do. As such they have been supported to grow in their respective areas, which has then gone on to result in them being promoted to Partner.
You will work on the other side of top City firms and HNW West End practices, dealing with top-quality work for a highly impressive client base. They have one of the most interesting client bases for the sectors in which they operate.
The difference with this firm is though, you will feel that you are a valued part of the team. Work-life balance is encouraged, and this is well reflected in the firm's billable hours targets. You will also find that the firm fully embraces modern working practices, which include hybrid working where you can work from home 40% of the time over a calendar month. It is this adult approach to working practices, along with many other factors, that gives the firm one of the best staff retention rates.
This firm has a lovely culture that ripples across the firm's three offices.
The firm is seeking a Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor to join the firm's South West London office.
The firm has a first-class reputation for providing a City and West End firm level of service and expertise, you will work as part of a highly regarded Real Estate team.
You will deal with a caseload of;
- Specialist knowledge and experience in residential leasehold matters.
- Working with landlords and tenants.
- To advise on claims under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (as amended) and the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
- To advise on the right of first refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987.
- To advise on the Right to Manage under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
- Lease variations and licences to alter.
- To undertake both contentious and non-contentious work. Experience of leasehold property litigation, including service charge recovery and lease enforcement would be preferred.
- You will be a Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE
- You should have first-class client and people skills
- On offer is a competitive package with outstanding prospects
Apply now for this stand-out Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor opportunity at this top tier, top 100 practice, based in the South West London office. Do feel free to call for a confidential conversation.