Are you an ambitious Pensions lawyer seeking the finest work at an outstanding Top 50 firm, with unrivalled career development opportunities?
This firm has been recognised as one of the leading employers in the country. Offering excellent pay, an award-winning working environment, and exposure to exciting work with high-caliber clients, their renowned Pensions team is seeking a Solicitor (NQ+) to join their impressive Reading office.
This firm is a major UK law firm, operating from 14 locations throughout the UK. Working as one team throughout their Network of offices, this firm has achieved a thriving, successful, and growing business in which they are now known to be a £167m + turnover firm.
This firm credit their success to the service they are able to provide to their clients, achieved by making sure they have the best staff. Known to regularly recruit from leading top 200 practices you will find a high-performing environment filled with leading individuals.
Their client base speaks volumes for the quality of service they are able to provide, known to work with many FTSE 250 companies including major Car Manufacturers, leading Hotel chains, investment banks, and more.
The firm are innovative and forward-thinking and what really stands them apart is, despite their size they have a true people-focused approach, in which staff here are extremely well looked after. There is no better example of this than their growing number of homegrown Partners, the firm has a reputation throughout the industry for nurturing and developing legal talent. They are recognised as a Platinum investor in people, as well as being named a top 75 employer this year by the social mobility index
- Working with this Legal 500 Tier 1 ranked Pensions team, you will gain exposure to exciting and innovative work with some of the most high-profile pension clients in the UK.
- As a key member of the team, you will gain exposure to the full range of pension work, including public sector and private pensions, automatic enrolment, regulation and tax and pension disputes to name a few.
- With renowned colleagues, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical and client relation skills while helping to cement the company's reputation as a leader in the pension market.
- The successful candidate will be in an enviable position to develop market-leading expertise in pensions law and take a significant and exciting step forward in their career.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is an ambitious individual with experience in pension law
- Ability to manage complex and varied workload efficiently to the highest standard
- Excellent verbal/written communicator with first-rate interpersonal skills
- Has a proactive, innovative and value-adding mindset
What's on offer
- Working for a Top 50 and 'Best Law Firm of the Year` winning employer
- An opportunity to develop a revered reputation in the legal pension sector
- Exposure to top-tier clients and high-quality/high-value work
- First-rate career development opportunities
- Excellent salary
- Excellent benefits package and well-being considerations
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, call or email now for a confidential chat.