Are you a Construction Lawyer looking for an environment where you will be supported to thrive, with clear scope for progression and flexibility that is truly tailored?
This high-performing yet friendly Construction team are seeking an experienced Lawyer to join their respected practice in Leeds.
One of the UK's leading national firms, you will benefit from high quality work and exceptional benefits, as well as a supportive & balanced culture.
This market-leading national law firm has a reputation for developing and promoting talent, with supportive partners and transparent progression pathways. Their retention rate, one of the highest in the sector, is a testament to the quality of work undertaken, the ongoing staff development, and their close-knit culture.
You will join a forward-thinking law firm who are at the forefront of diversity & inclusion efforts, and pride themselves on their flexible working environment and focus on work/life balance.
Ranked in the Legal 500, with individually recognised Partners, you will join a down-to-earth and highly successful Construction team as a solicitor in the firm's Leeds office.
You will lead on a broad range of complex and high-profile projects & disputes, with a high level of responsibility for client relationships, and support from heavy-hitting partners to develop your all-round ability. This opportunity has genuine prospects for progression, with a transparent development pathway and the support you need to develop your skills in order to achieve your goals.
You can expect to join a social and friendly team, who are in each other's corners and work collaboratively on large-scale projects. You will have plenty of sway in terms of the team's direction and ongoing growth, and the platform to become a respected name in this space. You will also benefit from an attractive package with a merit-oriented bonus, and real flexibility in how, when & where you work.
The Ideal Candidate
- This role will suit an experienced Construction Lawyer, likely between NQ - 4 years PQE
- Experience gained across contentious and/or non-contentious construction matters
- Enjoy working as part of a close-knit team
- Have a desire to develop internal & external relationships, elevating your 'brand' and that of the team
What's on offer
- An opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing, national firms in the UK
- Transparent and rapid career development opportunities
- Genuinely flexible working
- A supportive, down-to-earth team culture
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, tailored to what matters most to you
If this opportunity sounds of interest, apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, we have many other roles that may be suitable so please don't hesitate to get in touch to find out about our other opportunities.