This AmLaw Global 100 US Law firm is looking for a Funds Senior Associate, 5+ years PQE, to work within their market-leading City of London practice.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be working on a clear Partner Trajectory within this highly reputable Asset Management and Investment Funds Group.
This US firm are top international firm with offices across the US, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. With a large international presence, this firm has forged close ties across Asia-Pacific, Singapore and the PRC. The diverse mix of expertise and culture has resulted in a number of strong award-winning teams.
With a wide range of listed and Private Companies, Institutions and Individuals, you will find the overriding ethos of the firm is quality; however, they pride themselves on their individuality, teamwork, commitment and straight-talking approach.
Technology and Innovation plays a key part within this firm, but importantly the people are integral to this firm's growth. They have attracted and secured some of the best legal talents over the past 5 years from other Top 20 firms and US practices. As well as this they have one of the highest internal promotion structures with many of the Partners coming through their own ranks.
Investing in Technology and their people have allowed them to win multiple Chambers and Legal 500 awards as well as Employment, Diversity and Culture awards.
- The Asset Management and Investment Funds Group boasts exceptional transactional experience from US and magic circle practices and is one of the UK's market-leading specialist practices advising on fund formation and fund investments.
- The team advises a broad range of managers on both onshore and offshore fund mandates, across all sectors but with particular strength in real estate, private equity, infrastructure, ESG, financial institutional, and debt.
- In addition to experience supporting managers, the team also advise a range of fund investors on their fund investments, from family offices to international organisations, pension funds and other institutional investors.
- You will be an Funds Senior Associate, 5+ years PQE
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in business development.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile UK and international issues.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Funds Senior Associate, 5+ years PQE, to join a leading International Law Firm with one of the most prestigious practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential conversation.