This highly regarded Legal 500 firm in West Sussex has been specialising in family law for over a decade and due to both succession planning and ongoing growth, is now seeking a Family Solicitor/Legal Executive to join its team.
The firm is happy to consider anyone from NQ up to Senior Associate level and may look to make several hires as are turning work away where they are so busy!
Their offices are located in Haywards Heath and offer a good level of flexibility, hybrid working, ongoing professional development and fantastic benefits.
- This firm is Legal 500 ranked with several other accolades and remains well known across the region due to its elite client service and the top-tier level of work they produce.
- This firm has deep roots within the community and has built an enviable reputation in the local area, meaning they have generated a loyal and consistent client base.
- Collegiate and supportive working cultures run throughout the firm. Here you will be encouraged to share your creative ideas on how to develop both the team and your skills. Your working hours can be flexible, including the chance to work from home.
- Family Lawyers here have access to an exceptional level of work including HNW clients
- This team currently stands at 7 fee earners with several highly regarded Family Solicitors with many years in the industry, who will act as excellent mentors, and with the collaborative atmosphere within the firm are always open to assist and offer advice when needed.
- In your role as the Family Lawyer, you'll act for clients across a range of family law matters including but not limited to; divorce, pre-nuptial agreements, financial remedies, and private children work. The firm encourages mediation and several of the team are collaboratively trained.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Family Solicitor or Legal Executive (all experience levels considered as well as Trainee Solicitors approaching qualification)
- You will be an ambitious individual with a passion for family law
- You will be confident in working on your own privately funded matters
- Resolution member or committed to Resolution would be highly advantageous
- Collaborative training is a plus; however, if the successful applicants have not yet undertaken collaborative training, this may be offered
- Highly competitive salary packages which are very much negotiable depending on the level of experience
- A supportive and collegiate working environment with lots of scope to progress as the firm continues to grow
This is a great opportunity for a Family Lawyer to join this Legal 500-ranked practice in West Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.