This leading regional firm attracts city lawyers seeking to focus on quality work, without the negative aspects often associated with larger firms. So, if you are a Family Solicitor looking to join a growing, highly-regarded practice in Horsham, West Sussex, this could be the opportunity to take your career in the right direction.
The Firm & Role
- This firm is one of the most progressive firms in the region, offering a great deal of flexibility and a truly friendly environment; they have built a reputation that many firms around them are envious of
- Seeking to hire due to an influx of work, their incredibly strong business development plans have seen this firm grow rapidly in just a short time
- Founded by two experienced Managing Partners, this firm started from day one with a vast following, meaning that as their reputation has grown, their work has increased further. The ethos within this practice is centred around quality, not quantity
- In this role you will be running your own family caseload. This firm focus purely on privately funded family matters and their services cover; ancillary relief, divorces and financial matters, private children act matters, pre/post nuptial agreements
- They have a strong, growing client base which is growing significantly month on month
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Family Solicitor (2+ years PQE)
- You will have excellent communication and team skills
- You will be keen for business development and career progression
- Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Excellent opportunity for business development
- Hybrid/remote working and flexible working pattern (full or part-time)
- Closely working with market leading lawyers
This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join this thriving, innovative practice in their Horsham, West Sussex office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.