This modern Legal 500 ranked specialist family practice has a solid reputation across Sussex and is experiencing some exciting growth. Therefore, can offer excellent prospects for progression.
Now Looking for a Family Solicitor with upwards of 3+ year PQE to join their Brighton office (with hybrid working), this is a chance for an ambitious individual looking to achieve their full potential as part of a supportive and collaborative team.
The Firm and the Role:
- This firm is Legal 500 ranked with several other accolades and remains well known across the region due to their elite client service and the top-tier level of work they produce.
- This firm has deep roots within the community and has built an enviable reputation in the local area, meaning they have generated a loyal and consistent client base.
- Collegiate and supportive working cultures run throughout the firm. Here you will be encouraged to share your creative ideas on how to develop both the team and your skills. Your working hours can be flexible, including the chance to work from home.
- Solicitors here have access to an exceptional level of work including HNW clients
- This team is comprised of 11 staff including 5 fee-earners, with many years in the industry, who will act as excellent mentors, and with the collaborative atmosphere within the firm are always open to assist and offer advice when needed.
- You will be Providing legal advice to clients across a range of family law matters including but not limited to; divorce, pre-nuptial agreements, financial remedies, and private children work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Family Solicitor for 3 year+ PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE)
- You will be an ambitious individual with a passion for family law
- You will be confident in working on your own privately funded matters
- Resolution member or committed to Resolution would be highly advantageous
- Collaborative training is a plus; however, if the successful applicants have not yet undertaken collaborative training, this may be offered, given the practice's strong focus on dispute resolution and dedication to supporting the professional development of all its lawyers
- Highly competitive salary packages which is very much negotiable depending on the level of experience
- A supportive and collegiate working environment with lots of scope to progress as the firm continues to grow
This is a great opportunity for a Family Solicitor 3 year+ PQE to join this niche family law practice in Brighton.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.