This globally renowned firm operates a full-service transatlantic practice. They are recognized as one of the UK's leading providers as a top 50 firm.
Being the product of a recent merger with another international practice, they possess the financial firepower to grant them access to an enviable client base consisting of HNW Individuals with Assets all over the world.
Now looking to strengthen its foothold in the Family Space, they are seeking a Family Solicitor of 5+ PQE to join their accomplished team in Oxford.
This firm deal with a quality of work commonly only associated with City practices. You will find an immensely diverse client base that continues to evolve constantly. The firm has performed exceptionally well over recent years and has grown year on year; they have strategic growth planned over the next 12 months in Surrey which will allow them to continue to obtain more market share.
You will find a strong leadership team that promotes an open-door culture where Partners are very accessible; everyone has a voice in throughout the organisation. It is a commonplace to find trainees and paralegals sitting side by side with Partners; it is this approach to training, mentoring and development which has given the firm an excellent reputation for homegrown partner talent.
It is commonplace for even trainees to participate in marketing and business development activities actively. By getting lawyers involved even at the most junior level, it has provided them with a very commercially savvy team.
Despite the firm's size (over 900 staff), they have unusually managed to keep a family feel running throughout the practice and network of the office. They are a Top 50 law firm with a conscience. They have an excellent social element that is promoted with an active roster of events throughout the year.
- The Firm is looking for a Family Senior Associate (5+ years PQE) to join their tier 1 team within their flourishing Oxford office.
- On the Ancillary Relief side of things, this role will involve working on a caseload included but not limited to mediation, division of assets, harassment, domestic violence, international jurisdictions, property issues related to breakdowns, pre & post marriage arrangements, civil partnerships, and civil Partnership with modern family concerns.
- There will also be a component of private children matters to contend with, but it does not form the main foundation of the caseload you would be handling.
- They would look at handing over a full and diverse caseload over to the incoming Solicitor right away, but also make sure they are fully prepared for the challenge.
- You will be a Solicitor with experience in Family Matters (5+ years PQE).
- A genuine passion and care for your clients are essential; the firm has built an excellent reputation for providing an empathetic and professional service for their long-standing clients.
- You will have the ability to handle your own caseload with relative autonomy but will have close proximity to a Partner for support.
- Salary will be market-leading coupled with structured incentives
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation