This forward-thinking, modern and highly successful firm are enjoying a sustained period of growth and are subsequently seeking an Employment Solicitor to join its already strong and established team in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
The role is a perfect springboard for a candidate looking for a clear route of progression. The firm offers training and development to ensure you reach your career goals.
You will find a nourishing and nurturing culture. The practice has a real family feel and team spirit, which rings true to their roots. The team regularly holds social events bringing everyone together to celebrate their hard work and success throughout the year.
The firm has an impressive business plan to continue growing over the coming years with plans to bolster its offering with key strategic hires further. This gives forward-thinking individuals an unrivalled opportunity to drive their own practice forward with the full support of the firm.
This is a stand-out opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join this multi-award-winning firm, at an exciting time.
The role will offer a broad and interesting caseload, including but not limited to; both claimant and defendant, contentious and non-contentious; Employment contracts, assisting on commercial matters, redundancy, post-termination restrictions, settlement agreements, TUPE and whistleblowing.
You will work as part of the firm's flourishing employment department. This role comes with excellent prospects for personal and professional development and progression, with many of the senior Lawyers and Partners at the firm are homegrown.
- You will have at least 2 years PQE in running an employment caseload (no upper limit on PQE)
- You will have a thorough understanding of employment law, including discrimination, unfair dismissal, redundancy, and contractual disputes
- You should be an ambitious person with aspirations to grow with the business
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience and future potential
- Attractive benefits package
- Emphasis on continuous personal and professional development
- Regular company social events
Apply for the role of Employment Solicitor in Ely, Cambridgeshire now for immediate consideration.