UK Top 200 firm seeks an Associate Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their already strong and established team in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Steeped in history but by no means limited by it, this firm of over 150 years, has remained modern and progressive to secure the prestige they have in today's market:
- One of the strongest reputations in the market
- Several Legal 500-ranked departments
- Enviable, dynamic network on a regional, national, and growing international level
- Impressive growth through high-quality strategic hires
- Progressive, modern and agile in their approach
The role will see you joining an already strong and established dispute resolution team in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
You will work alongside some of the best lawyers in the region, on a wide range of matters including but not limited to commercial landlord and tenant disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, insolvency litigation, professional negligence claims and debt recovery.
You will assist junior fee earners, delegating appropriate work to paralegals and supporting more senior team members on larger more complex matters.
This office benefits from an extremely commercial-focused setting and a hotbed of activity that lends itself well to this Legal 500-ranked team, which has an envious and extensive client base.
- Dispute Resolution Solicitor with 2-6 PQE
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Able to work independently on a busy caseload
- Keen to get involved in networking and industry events
- You will be ambitious and driven, and ready to take full advantage of the career progression opportunity on offer
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Meritocratic progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work alongside industry-leading legal professionals
- Regular social events
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join this award-winning department, based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Apply for the role of Dispute Resolution Solicitor now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential conversation.