This Top 10 Law Firm is looking for a Data Protection & Cybersecurity Senior Associate, 5-7 years PQE, to join within their Top-tier City of London practice.
This Top 10 firm is Considered one of the world's leading Law Firms, and one of the best Law Firms outside of the Magic Circle. This firm has over 40 offices in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and through this is able to operate on a truly global scale, with 2,500 lawyers across six continents. This global scale coupled with its collaborative nature has allowed the firm to succeed in focusing on collaboration under a 'one-team' approach.
Their acclaim has resulted in the firm being the proud recipient of multiple accolades across the Legal 500, Chambers, Times, Financial Times, and Thomas Reuters as well as numerous other publications, they have been mentioned as the law firm of the year, as well as a highly regarded firm within Real Estate, Financial, Corporate, TMT, Employment, Litigation, Construction to name a few.
As a result of years of quality service, they have built world-leading reputations in a number of practice areas and are considered an elite litigation practice. This has allowed them to build a plethora of key clients and large institutions with client portfolios. This firm has grown through a mixture of natural growth and amalgamation of leading practices from the world; however, it has never lost its core values.
- The Privacy and Cybersecurity team focuses on providing cutting-edge advice to multinationals and governments around the world in relation to their privacy and cybersecurity strategies and policies.
- The team also play an important role in the development of public policy regarding the future regulation of privacy.
- You will be working with a specialisation in European data protection law, including a deep understanding of its concepts, principles, obligations, and rights, along with a working knowledge of other practice areas.
- Additionally, you will have the ability to interpret data protection law in novel and creative ways beyond regulatory guidance in order to provide strategic and practical advice across clients and sectors.
- You will be a Data Protection Lawyer, 5-7 years PQE, with experience in cybersecurity
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in business development.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile UK and international issues.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Protection & Cybersecurity Senior Associate, 5-7 years PQE, to join this Top 10 firm with one of the most prestigious practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential conversation.