If you are a Court of Protection Solicitor in Kent looking to work within a Top Tier CoP department, this is an excellent opportunity. This Top 200 firm are respectable, conscientious and offer a brilliant platform for growth! You will work alongside Legal 500 leading individuals, who will guide your career into new heights.
- This top 200 firm is Top ranked in Chambers, Tier 1 & 2 in many areas of the Legal 500 to which they have become the leading law firm in Kent. They have numerous lawyers ranked in both the Legal 500 and chambers as leaders in their field across their 25 specialist areas. This firm have a rich heritage going back over to the 16th century providing expertise in almost every area of law from the partners passing culture and traditions from one generation to another.
- With future growth on the horizon, this firm are sure to break into the Top 100! With a develop client base, believing in this firm brand of professionalism and client care. Further to this, the high retention of staff has allowed the firm to grow substantially, and this is truly beckon by the brilliant work culture available.
- The firm is seeking a Court of Protection Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their Tunbridge Wells, Kent office, the role involves a brilliant opportunity for growth and reputation.
- Working in a specialist, leading Court of Protection team, you will be handling both property and financial affairs. You will advise on and preparing a range of deputyship and other Court of Protection applications, including Statutory Will applications. Manage clients' financial affairs where they have appointed a professional deputy, with particular involvement in cases concerning high value damages awards for children and adults with severe acquired brain injuries.
- You will work closely with leading personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers, case managers, care teams and all other professionals involved in the client's care.
- You will be a Court of Protection Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join this highly regarded, top 200 firm within their Tunbridge Wells, Kent office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.