This highly-regarded Top 100 firm is seeking to continue its ambitious growth plans. With Legal 500 rankings in almost all departments, this heavy-hitting firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Solicitor.
This firm has a culture with support and growth at the heart of its operations, investing exceptionally well in its staff and ensuring that the atmosphere is a good combination of work and fun.
They have grown immensely since its founding 60+ years ago and they are looking to continue this trend, focusing heavily on internal development. Offering a clear cut path to progression whatever you do is something they pride themselves on.
The firm has an excellent culture of fun and collaboration yet maintains the quality of work expected from a firm of this esteem. With core values seen throughout, this firm operates with a flat structure where you are rewarded on merit rather than bureaucracy.
This firm has a broad client base, including national and international businesses, individuals, banks, education establishments and utility providers.
Their culture is friendly and collegiate, but they maintain the professional atmosphere you would expect from a modern, leading law firm. All of their staff have access to industry-leading training and mentoring to ensure they reach full potential.
This Top 100 firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Senior Associate with 5+ PQE to join their team in London.
This leading Top 100 law firm's Corporate team is looking for an Associate. This role offers the successful candidate the chance to work closely with senior lawyers providing advice to clients directly, and holds genuine prospects of advancement.
The team advises a wide range of clients, from owner-managed businesses to major multi-national organisations and local and national governments. The team has an enviable track record of working on significant transactions, including:
- mergers and acquisitions (public and private);
- joint ventures;
- management buy-outs and buy-ins;
- corporate governance; and
- You will be an experienced Corporate Solicitor 5+ PQE looking for a Senior Associate level position.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- A keen eye for business development and career progression
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Opportunity to work in an industry-leading Top 100 firm
- Excellent culture with social events all year round
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility days
- Birthday day off
- Death in service equivalent to twice annual salary
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption and shared parental leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts for local businesses
- Professional fees paid (subject to requirement for your role)
- Employee recruitment incentive scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Senior Associate to join this Top 100 firm in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment a call for a confidential conversation.