Corporate Partner | Top 200 firm | Leading Surrey-based practice
The Corporate department handles big-ticket transactions due to their strong connections in the business space. If you are looking to make the move to partnership, or are seeking a lateral move to a leading top 200 firm in Surrey, then read on!
The firm's origins date back over 200 years and are ranked highly in the Legal 500 as well as being Top tier across several areas. They have impressively grown over the last three years further appealing to their flourishing HNW client base.
They have strong Commercial and Private individual arms of the firm, and their customer base includes well-known household brands, including several Media companies. Despite their significant presence across both Surrey and London, their clients are drawn from all over the country, as well as from overseas.
They have a forward-thinking, friendly, progressive, and dynamic culture. With their continued growth comes excellent prospects for progression. They are recognised in the area for their abundance of social events, and staff can enjoy many firm arranged activities outside of working hours.
The firm holds many accolades across the board, are top tiered across several fields (legal 500), ranked in the Chambers in multiple areas, are ranked in the UK's 200 top firms (The Lawyer) and have been highly praised for their staff training.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Partner to join a growing Top 200 firm in Surrey
In this role, you will be working closely alongside leading figures in the L500, ranked highly for their reputation and commercial acumen. The department deals with a broad array of Corporate matters which includes:
- Corporate M&A work
- Shareholder Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- GDPR matters & Data Privacy
What's on offer?
- An excellent quality level of work (L500 ranked)
- A dynamic and mixed caseload
- The opportunity to work alongside leaders in the Corporate Commercial field
- There is a highly competitive salary attached to this role, and the firm can consider business cases for candidates in unique situations.
- You will be a Solicitor 7+ years PQE
- You will have experience in dealing with broad Corporate matters
- You will enjoy working as part of a team but have the ability to work autonomously when required.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.