Due to continued growth, this top 200 firm has a thriving corporate team in East Anglia and are looking for an Associate Corporate Solicitor to join their legal 500-ranked team in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Boasting one of the region's best reputations, a lot of their work comes from repeat clients and referrals, meaning a consistent stream of work from a loyal client base.
They encourage a genuinely supportive environment which is supplemented by their focus on work-life balance, often planning weekly events for lawyers and support staff alike, creating a unique blend that many law firms struggle to master.
The firm offers services ranging from individual advice to services for businesses, giving them a comprehensive outlook on the legal market.
The firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join their award-winning team in Ipswich, Norfolk, known for dealing with an exceptional quality of work. You will join a team of five, working alongside the Head of Department to grow, shape and drive the department forwards.
You will deal with a broad caseload across many sectors, which will make for an interesting role, caseload will include; M&A, joint ventures, commercial contracts, fundraising, investment, shareholder agreements, and licensing agreements.
This role comes with excellent prospects, as a result of departmental growth and structured career paths.
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor with 3+ years of PQE
- You will be comfortable working in a close-knit team environment
- You will be commercially minded and keen to get involved with business development
What's on offer?:
- An exciting position with a growing legal 500 firm with a tiered corporate department
- A competitive salary and lucrative bonus incentives
- A market-leading benefits package including up to 40 days of annual leave
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor with 3+ years PQE to join a reputable firm within a well-established department based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.