This AmLaw Global 100 US Law firm is looking for a Contentious Construction Associate, 2-4 years PQE, to work within their market-leading City of London practice.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be working on a clear Partner Trajectory within this highly reputable Construction team.
This US firm are top international firm with offices across the US, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. With a large international presence, this firm has forged close ties across Asia-Pacific, Singapore and the PRC. The diverse mix of expertise and culture has resulted in a number of strong award-winning teams.
With a wide range of listed and Private Companies, Institutions and Individuals, you will find the overriding ethos of the firm is quality; however, they pride themselves on their individuality, teamwork, commitment and straight-talking approach.
Technology and Innovation plays a key part within this firm, but importantly the people are integral to this firm's growth. They have attracted and secured some of the best legal talents over the past 5 years from other Top 20 firms and US practices. As well as this they have one of the highest internal promotion structures with many of the Partners coming through their own ranks.
Investing in Technology and their people have allowed them to win multiple Chambers and Legal 500 awards as well as Employment, Diversity and Culture awards.
- The team has a long history of advising a whole range of project participants around the world in delivering complex, high-value construction and infrastructure projects.
- The team represent clients in international arbitration, statutory adjudication, dispute resolution boards, mediation, and litigation before national and local courts including mini-trials, bench trials, and jury trials.
- The lawyers in this team have deep sector-specific knowledge in diverse areas including energy, rail, roads, water and wastewater, mining, airports, telecommunications, and shipping and offshore construction, and they regularly deal with disputes under a wide range of standard forms of construction contract including FIDIC.
- You will be a Contentious Construction Associate, 2-4 years PQE
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in business development.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile UK and international issues.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Contentious Construction Associate, 2-4 years PQE, to join a leading International Law Firm with one of the most prestigious practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential conversation.