This premium Top 25 firm is looking to expand its celebrated Legal 500 ranked construction group with a Non-Contentious Senior Associate 6+ years PQE.
Join a highly collaborative, supportive, and collegiate team, with a Top-tier growing client base. You can enjoy a rich variety of work and have an excellent development and promotion framework.
This Top 25 firm has been systematically growing in both revenue and reputation over the past few years, now being recognised as top-tier by both Legal 500 and Chambers and developing an international reputation for excellence. They are committed to the continued growth and development of both their City practice and their comprehensive finance offering.
The practice is well-known for its diversity - celebrating a wide range of perspectives in order to best serve the needs of its clients. Given the success of the firm they work with a wide range of businesses - including a large number of FTSE 100 clients.
There is a well-developed culture of collaboration, with a dedicated knowledge team and accessible partners providing top-tier training and support - on both legal aspects as well as broader business development - to provide you with the skills to develop your own practice.
You will benefit from a range of benefits such as hybrid working, national and international secondment opportunities and lucrative referral and annual bonus schemes. This firm has one of the best work/life balance offerings in the City.
You will gain access to some of the finest quality work, with both a domestic and international focus. The firm's strong position enables tit to provide top-level training, delivered from Partners who are singled out for their excellence in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
- You will need a demonstrated experience of development projects utilising JCT contracts, as well as, broader experience in other areas such as engineering contracts, energy and international projects and PFI/PPP and utilising other contracts (such as NEC, FIDIC, MF/1, IChemE and bespoke EPC contracts).
- The team acts for a broad range of household name clients including Battersea Power Station, Norlake Hospitality (owner of Hoxton Hotels), Pension Insurance Corporation, PGIM Real Estate, Beltane Asset Management, Mount Anvil, Associated British Foods, Primark, Britvic, UPP, McLaren Developments, Royal Mail, Marks and Spencer and Travelodge.
- The work is truly international in nature and the team in the UK frequently collaborates with colleagues in Europe, Asia and the Middle East on Construction matters.
- You will be a lawyer with 6+ years PQE with experience of working within a Construction practice or with strong in-house experience.
- Have enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work, are ambitious and confident to deliver at the highest standard.
- You will be details focussed, self-motivated and proactive, and confident in building enduring relationships with clients that are based on trust and high-quality service delivery.
What's on offer
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large and high-profile local region, UK and international transactions.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Non-Contentious Construction Senior Associate with 6+ years PQE to join a Top 25 firm with one of the fastest growing practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential conversation