This high-quality commercial department is looking for a Commercial Solicitor 5 years+ PQE to join their powerhouse team in Maidstone, Kent. The firm are looking for someone who can service the needs of large UK and multi-national businesses, SMEs, charities and entrepreneurs across a range of highly stimulating sectors like the life sciences, energy and tech.
- This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the Kent community and across the wider South East area, having been in operation for over 100 years. They are a first choice for many individuals and businesses and have built a solid foundation of generational clients.
- They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next generation partners.
- In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
- Working alongside 2 heavy hitting Commercial Partners, you will work across a broad range of commercial contracts and demonstrate outstanding drafting and negotiation skills.
- The practice also deals with data protection work, intellectual property and financing structures.
- This Chambers ranked team is headed up by a highly regarded Partner who is recognised globally, which speaks to the strength of the wider team under their direction.
- This role presents a real opportunity for an ambitious commercial lawyer with a good grounding of experience to take their technical skills and knowledge to an advanced level by learning and working next to this Partner.
- If you're looking forward-thinking and progressive firm with accessible career progression pathways, this is an excellent opportunity to consider.
- Commercial Solicitor with 5 years+ PQE likely at Associate or Senior Associate level from a highly regarded regional or city firm.
- Excellent technical knowledge with a clear commercial focus
- Desire and ability to contribute to business development projects
What's on offer
- Above market rate salary plus an exceptional benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside leading commercial lawyers
- Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Associate or Senior Associate to join a successful commercial team in Maidstone, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.