This award-winning firm is looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor, likely 2+ years PQE to join their established team in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. This firm has received outstanding recognition and praise from the legal world for its legal services, business excellence and committed body of staff.
The Firm & Role
- This commercially astute law practice has been disrupting the market across the South East and has become well-established as a go-to firm for individuals and businesses.
- They focus heavily on client care and seek to foster long-standing relationships so they can cater to all the legal needs of each client. This approach has yielded a comprehensive client base across Sussex, Surrey, and London.
- This is an exciting time to consider joining this firm as it continues to go from strength to strength.
- You will work on a dynamic caseload of commercial property matters including landlord and tenant, lease renewals, lease negotiations, acquisitions and disposals of leaseholder properties, as well as property portfolio management.
- You will have support from highly experienced lawyers when needed, but you will have the autonomy and conviction to make your own personal impact on the success of the practice.
- You will ideally be a Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive, 2+ years PQE (however, there is no upper limit in terms of PQE so more senior Commercial Property Lawyers are also encouraged to apply)
- You will have a great eye for detail
- Be ambitious and dynamic
- Highly competitive salaries coupled with great progression opportunities.
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a highly-ranked regional firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
This is an excellent opportunity for Commercial Property Solicitor to join a long established and growing firm based in their Tunbridge Wells, Kent office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.