This firm is one of the largest and most ambitious on the South Coast, with an impressive presence throughout Kent they are well reputed for their exceptional standards of client care and rank highly in the Legal 500.
Now seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Canterbury or Margate office, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take their career to the next level.
- This firm stands out from the pack, having been long established as a reliable practice on a broad range of matters, with a long and fruitful heritage of providing a quality and client-driven service to their regional base.
- They have in recent years expanded their offices and staff count by double; which is testament to their success - they have a very bright future and have quickly become one of the most renowned law firms on the South East Coast.
- The firm uses state-of-the-art IT systems and is keen to innovate, having invested heavily in a case management system and various other sources of technological support. The firm also invests heavily in its colleagues, who benefit from an encouraging management culture, and an environment that is rich in camaraderie. Interdepartmental teamwork and senior-level support are richly ingrained into the working practices of this sympathetic and collegiate firm.
- You'll handle a range of commercial property transactions, such as buying and selling land, acquiring development sites, securing funding, negotiating business leases for diverse premises (e.g., retail units, restaurants, warehouses, industrial buildings, educational establishments), and potentially facilitating the sale and purchase of unincorporated businesses.
- You will represent a wide range of clients, including private investors, developers, occupiers, high net worth individuals, retailers, lenders, and borrowers.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive (Ideally 3yrs+ PQE, however this is very much open and the firm are happy to consider anyone NQ upwards)
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salaries coupled with a great bonus scheme.
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a highly-ranked regional firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join this friendly, forward-thinking regional firm based in their Canterbury or Margate Kent office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.