This highly regarded, Top 65 firm has grown substantially since 2020, adding over 35 Partners to its ranks. With this investment, there has been a 20% increase in turnover since then, showing some of the highest growth for a firm of this size.
They are looking to further expand their Commercial Property team with the addition of a Senior Solicitor, to complement their wider market leading Commercial Property team.
- This firm has offices across the UK, with London being a priority in terms of growth and investment. They are ranked highly in 13 Legal 500 practice areas across the UK and set their sights on taking more market share.
- Commercial Property is one of the firm's strongest departments, and they have several Chambers & Legal 500 recommended Solicitors in this team.
- If you are looking to join a firm that will invest in you, and give you a platform to develop, with unheard of support, then this is the firm for you.
- The firm has an impressive client base of household names & HNW/UHNW individuals.
- Your caseload will include sales and purchases of commercial premises, commercial leases, corporate support, landlord and tenant and some development matters.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years' PQE
- Experience of dealing with a mixed Commercial Property caseload
- Track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- An interest in being part of a fast-growing team
- Market leading salaries, tailored to each individual.
- Hybrid working
- Market leading benefits package, including car allowance, life assurance, private medical etc
- Clear pathway to Partnership with this role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join a high growth Top 65 firm in the City of London.