Are you an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor seeking a positive working environment where lawyers are creative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial? This award-winning and highly reputable firm is ascending through the rankings and is growing its presence in a number of practice areas.
Due to continued expansion, are looking for a Real Estate Lawyer to join their highly professional, friendly and collaborative team based in Canterbury, Kent.
- This unique and esteemed firm is buzzing with energy and is making noise in the legal market following a recent period of growth. They are multi-award winners and deal with a quality of work which finds them up against top departments acting on the other side.
- The firm's collegiate approach between departments provides an unparalleled level of efficiency, allowing them to provide clients with the best advice in a cost-effective manner.
- The practice believes in offering exceptional standards of client care and charging well for the work and value that they add. The firm is Partner-led, and their relatively flat structure allows exposure to interesting, high-quality work and access to senior lawyers, allowing junior lawyers and paralegals a strong base to grow their career.
- If you are seeking an opportunity to be part of a firm that has a people-focused approach, whether regarding their colleagues, clients, lawyers on the other side, then this could well be the opportunity for you.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a flourishing practice based in Canterbury, Kent.
- This is an opportunity to join a team with a wealth of experience in the field.
- The team's work includes acquisitions, disposal and letting of all types of commercial property with values ranging from £100k to £30m
- This includes office and retail premises, industrial units and restaurants, site assembly/development/disposal.
- They also advise on all landlord and tenant matters. The transactional team is strongly supported by some very experienced property litigators.
- The team also advises on corporate structures and funding arrangements down to the team's offshore contacts. The department as a whole also works on matters of secured lending both for London clearing/private banks & borrowers.
- Clients range from private investors to sizeable trading companies.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 4yrs+ PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE and senior candidates are encouraged to apply, Partnership prospects are on offer)
- You will have an eye for detail and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be ambitious and if at senior level, experienced enough to evidence a track record in business development.
What's on offer
- A highly competitive package, including above-market salary and excellent benefits
- excellent opportunity for career progression with a clear career path.
- Hybrid/flexible working, allowing for great work-life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a thriving practice based in Canterbury, Kent
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.