Commercial Property Senior Solicitors (2+ PQE) looking for high-quality work, excellent work-life balance and a supportive and knowledgeable team, this opportunity could be for you.
This independent Scottish firm is known for cultivating a supportive and friendly working environment, as well as its status as a leader in providing expert legal advice and service.
Residential Property solicitors who are seeking an opportunity to enter Commercial Property will be considered.
A historic full-service Scottish firm, this business is as adept at providing expert legal advice to individuals as it is to large multinational companies. It has been on a strong growth trajectory, expanding its reach across Scotland whilst maintaining a relaxed and supportive working environment.
Staff who work at this firm stay for long durations due to the exemplary working culture and career progression opportunities. The firm has developed expertise in a range of practice areas, receiving recognition in the form of multiple Legal 500 Tier rankings and Chambers & Partners department ranks.
Attracting some of the top legal talents in Scotland, many of the staff at this firm have received individual recognition for their expertise from the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners. This is a testament to the training and continuous development the firm provides its staff members.
The leadership team of this firm have fostered an innovative and forward-thinking mindset and has ambitious plans to grow the firm's size and reputation over the coming years. This presents an excellent opportunity for incumbent lawyers to grow alongside the firm.
If you seek to become an expert in Commercial Property work, this is an unparalleled opportunity to develop that reputation.
In this established Commercial Property team you will be engaged in some of the highest quality work in the country, focusing on a mixed case-load of Real Estate advice, and supporting the negotiation of contracts and the sale/purchase/lease of commercial property.
Working across various sectors, you will benefit from the firm's supportive environment and flexible approach. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a high calibre of work and you will be in a strong position to develop market-leading expertise in Real Estate and take a real step forward in your career.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is an ambitious individual with 2+ years of relevant PQE
- Those with Residential Conveyancing experience wishing to make the move to Commercial Property will be considered
- Ability to manage caseload independently, with support
- Has first-rate customer service and relationship management skills
- Are an excellent verbal/written communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members alike
- Has a proactive, innovative and value-adding mindset
What's on offer
- Join a market-leading, high-growth firm
- Benefit from a positive working environment and culture
- Varied work and top clients
- Highly flexible working
- First-rate career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Favourable benefits package
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, call or email now for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this isn't quite right, reach out to find out about other roles we are currently recruiting for, or to chat about your career goals and the current legal market.