Are you a Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking to join a Legal 500 ranked team with an unrivaled presence across the South East? This top 200 firm is looking to grow with the addition of a Dispute Resolution Solicitor, 3+ PQE, specialising in TMT, in Brighton, East Sussex.
- This top-tier practice is multi-award-winning and has an excellent reputation, often setting trends across the industry. They deal with work nationally and have an ever-growing international presence.
- The practice deals with a wide variety of clients, ranging from technology SME, right up to multinational FTSE 250, household names.
- The firm is dynamic, creative, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking. They are well managed, with a strong leadership team, making Partners more accessible than in other similar-sized firms. This way of working has helped junior solicitors gain great experience and exposure throughout their careers.
- The commercial disputes team is one of the top practices outside of London. The department is highly ranked, with the head of the department being identified as a 'Recommended Lawyer' in Legal 500, allowing great exposure by working alongside.
- You will be responsible under partner supervision for your own caseload of work and revenue targets.
- You will be working on areas such as IP, commercial litigation, and contentious matters involving design rights, patents, copyright, trademarks and Passing Off.
- Alongside working on your own caseload, you will be working closely with the partners on more complex cases.
- Dispute Resolution Solicitor with a proven track record in handling Commercial Dispute Resolution work
- Possess first-class communication skills, and the ability to work in a team and handle solo responsibility.
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Proven experience in intellectual property and technology disputes would be highly advantageous
What's on offer
- A highly competitive package, including above-market salary and excellent benefits
- Legal 500 ranked work and the opportunity to work alongside leading individuals
- excellent opportunity for career progression with a clear career path.
- Hybrid/flexible working, allowing for great work-life balance.
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor (at either Associate or Senior Associate level) to join this highly-ranked practice in Brighton, East Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.