Banking and Finance Senior Associate/Partner | Top 50 firm | Kent
This Top 50 law firm has a rich heritage and ambitious growth plans are seeking a Senior Banking and Finance Solicitor to join their team in Sevenoaks, Kent either at Senior Associate or Partner level. They offer exposure to high-quality work, a clear pathway for career progression and a market-leading employee benefits package.
- Ranked in the Top 100, this firm has enjoyed substantial growth in terms of size, geographic spread, and turnover in the past five years, further developing its profile regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- The firm has a dynamic, innovative, friendly, and forward-thinking culture, they are known for being progressive with many of their Partners being homegrown. They continue to be the first choice for many Lawyers looking to move from City, US, and International law firms. The practice has developed many specialist areas which continue to bolster its national reputation.
- Based out of the firm's Kent office, your role will include building and developing the firm's banking and finance presence in the South East outside of London. You'll work closely with the Head of Banking & Finance and other Partners in the team who handle a range of banking/finance matters including syndicated and bilateral conventional lending, property finance, development, education loans and housing association finance and acquisition finance and asset finance/ABL.
- You'll play an active part in developing and leading the banking and finance team in Sevenoaks as well as assisting the wider national team in their plans to grow.
- You will join a well-regarded department, which boasts a substantive and impressive client base. These range from start-ups to international corporations, across a wide range of sectors.
- You will be a Senior Banking and Finance Solicitor, likely already at Senior Associate or Partner level with 6 years+ PQE.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent technical ability
- You will have a good billings history and proven experience in business development
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You should have excellent communications skills and work well within a team
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package and career advancement opportunities
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Banking & Finance Senior Associate/Partner to join this Top 50, award-winning firm in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation